The use of apiomat.com does not require personal data in principle. When retrieving individual pages, only access information (e.g. browser type and time of access) is transferred to our servers. This data does not include any personal information and does not enable any kind of association with identifiable individuals. In particular, access data is not used to compile usage profiles. The use of such information is restricted to statistical evaluation and to the optimisation of the user experience.
The use of personal data is subject to voluntary disclosure on your part. You will need to disclose personal information to set up a customer account, to send a request through our contact form or to receive our newsletter. The collection of personal data for the use of the aforementioned services is restricted to the extent required for the performance of contracts or for the provision of services.
Once a contract is fully performed, any personal data that you have provided will be deleted or blocked from further use. This does not apply to data that is subject to taxation or commercial regulations which may prescribe longer retention periods.
Personal data will not be shared with third parties without your explicit separate consent, unless necessary for the performance of a contract. Whenever you pay by credit card, personal data will be shared with our payment services provider Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Gaisbergstr. 11-13, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany, and with our service provider charged with debiting the credit card ConCardis GmbH, Helfmann-Park 7, 65760 Eschborn, Germany.
Personal information will not be shared with any other third parties, unless required by court decision or by law.
On this website, you may sign up for our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter, you must provide personal data (email address). You will not receive any newsletter without explicit prior consent. After you have signed up, you will receive an email with a link which must be followed in order to complete registration for our newsletter. You will only receive the newsletter once registration is complete.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time via email or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
We use so-called “cookies” on our website to enhance the user experience and to enable certain functions. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer. Most of the cookies used will be deleted from your hard drive after a browser session (“session cookies”). However, so-called “permanent cookies” will remain on your computer, allowing us to recognise you when you revisit our website.
You can disable the storage of cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser settings; however, this may restrict certain functions on our website.
Our website uses programs (“plug-ins”) provided by the social network Facebook. These plug-ins are controlled exclusively by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). Facebook plug-ins used on our website can be recognised by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button.
When you visit one of our web pages that includes such a plug-in, your browser will connect directly to Facebook’s servers. They will send the content of the plug-in to your browser which will then embed it in the page displayed. This will inform Facebook that you have visited our website.
If you are logged into your personal Facebook account during your visit to our website, Facebook can relate your visit to the account. By interacting with the plug-in, e.g. by clicking the “Like” button or by leaving a comment, this information will be sent directly to and stored by Facebook. In order to avoid the transfer of such data, you must log out of your Facebook account before visiting our website.
Our website uses the Google+ button of the social network Google+. Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). You can recognise the Google+ button by its label “+1”.
When you visit one of our web pages that includes a Google+ button, your browser will directly connect to Google’s servers and load the button’s contents from there. The Google +1 button will send contents to your browser which will then be embedded in the page. This will inform Google that you have visited our website.
We do not have any control over the amount of data that Google collects through this button. According to Google, no personal information will be collected if the button is not clicked. Data, such as IP addresses, will only be collected from users who are logged into the social network Google+. If you are a member of Google+ and you do not want Google to collect data while you are visiting our pages, you must log out of Google+ before visiting our website.
We will never know if and when you clicked the Google+ button. Google will only provide us with aggregated, non-identifiable statistics about the use of the Google+ button.
Our website uses a Twitter plug-in. Twitter is a microblogging service operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (Twitter).
When you visit one of our web pages that includes a Twitter button, your browser will connect directly to Twitter’s servers and load the button’s contents from there. This will inform Twitter that you have visited our website. Even if you are not logged in, Twitter may collect and store usage data.
Clicking the Twitter button on our pages will open a Twitter window. If you chose to post a “tweet” there, this information will be sent to Twitter and will be published to your Twitter profile.
You may request information on data that we have stored relating to you at any time free of charge. In accordance with the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz [German Federal Data Protection Act], you may be entitled to correction, blocking or deletion of your personal data. You can also disallow the future use of your personal data that we have stored. Please send your request in writing or by email to:
E-Mail: info [at] apiomat.com
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
1. (Ts&Cs 7.1 )ApG bills based on usage. Usage is calculated according to the numbers of active users per month within the tariff chosen. An active user is understood as a registered user who has used a Client’s app linked to an apiOmat backend at least once in the billing period, or who has received a push notification or similar from an apiOmat backend.
2. The tariff Medium contains service and support via the ticket system. Ticket and support handling happens from monday to friday 10am to 4pm CET (official german bank holidays excluded). The response time depends on the workload of the support personnel.
3. (Ts&Cs 6.3) The Medium tariff provides a mean level service availability from server to transfer point into the Internet (backbone) of 98.0 percent over the year. This does not include periods in which the servers are not accessible for technical reasons or for other reasons that are beyond the control of ApG. The Client in the Medium tariff has 1.5 gigabyte (GB) of storage space available.
4. The tariff Professional contains service and support via the ticket system. Ticket and support handling happens from monday to friday 9am to 5pm CET(official german bank holidays excluded). In case of high prio tickets the response time is 1 work day. Medium and low prioritized tickets have a response time of up to 5 work days. The prioritization is done by ApG support personnel.
5. (Ts&Cs 6.4) The Professional tariff provides a mean service level availability from server to transfer point into the Internet (backbone) of 99.0 percent over the year. This does not include periods in which the servers are not accessible for technical reasons or for other reasons that are beyond the control of ApG. The Client in the Professional tariff has 25 gigabyte (GB) of storage space available.
6. (Ts&Cs 6.6) In the event that storage space available in the tariff used by the Client is exhausted, ApG will propose a solution (e.g. tariff upgrade) to the Client.